Monday, December 19, 2011

Nesting!!!

I finally understand what this nesting phenomenon is all about. I am in full force nesting mode and loving it. The baby's nursery is coming right along.


In the past week we had the nursery painted, furniture delivered and crib assembled. I had a friend basically give me her child's entire wardrobe up through size 3 months and it was SO fun to look at everything, fold it all and organize it into the dresser. I bought some of the items for the baby's "theme" and started to decorate and I love how everything is coming together. I love walking by his room and picturing him in there. Looking at the clothes I couldn't wait to see them on the baby. So, yeah, I'm getting really excited!!


If I didn't have to wait for the shower, I would have everything purchased and set up by now haha. But I'm really looking forward to having all my friends and family together to "shower" the baby in presents and I can't wait to start planning it with my sister. 


Here is a sneek peek at the baby's crib with the "monkey rockstar" theme:



1 comment:

  1. The room really turned out great!! Can't wait for the shower. Love you

    ReplyDelete