Friday, December 30, 2011

Baby has a name!

Given my cravings lately, I should probably just name the baby "Fudge." I'm really uninterested in anything 'savory' lately and would be completely ok skipping every meal in favor of dessert. Of course, I am eating normal foods but even then I try to sweeten them up. Breakfast? Waffles and syrup or a sweet cereal. And I get through my lunch and dinner just to get to the fudge, thin mints, ice cream... or all 3.
While near and dear to my heart, Fudge might not help him with his popularity in school. 


And so, we will call him Trent Alexander.


I used a name book and some online name dictionaries and came up with a list of names for my husband to review. This was the only one he liked which made it easy! We think that it's unique enough to be different, but common enough that people will recognize it and not wonder how to spell it or say it. 


And so there we are. I will no longer have to refer to him as 'baby' when blogging and now you all know who we are welcoming into the world. I can't wait to meet him!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the name!! Wishing you a very happy new year with many exciting things yet to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the name. Its on his new baby monkey :)

    ReplyDelete