Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kick, poke, jab and roll!

It's no secret that I'm not a fan of being pregnant. So it may come as surprise that I am actually taking a moment to write a quick blog about something I will actually MISS about being pregnant.


The baby has been kicking more steadily and more forcefully every day and I have to say that it's the most incredible feeling in the world. In the middle of an extremely hectic and stressful day at work, when I feel like I've just about reached my breaking point, there he is poking me reminding me that there are more important things in this world to worry about. It reminds me to take a moment to relax, to breathe deeply, and to remember that maternity leave is right around the corner haha...


You may very well find me complaining about these same kicks in a month or two when they keep me up at night, or when he's high enough that he's kicking me in the ribs, but for now I will relish in these thumps. Even when he is kicking my bladder... oops got to go! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment