Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year blog followers!! 
While Thanksgiving is the traditional holiday to 'give thanks' I found myself doing a lot more reflecting this New Year's holiday. 2011 was very good to me.


To start the year, I received a promotion at my job and have had the opportunity to work with a great group, learn new things, and make an impact at my company in new and exciting ways.


Next we had our wedding and all of the exciting things that went along with that. All of the events leading up to the wedding gave us so many great memories and time spent with friends and family. Once in a lifetime moments that I will never forget, and will surely look back upon during 3am feedings...! I am so grateful to everyone who was involved and made that time special for us. 


We had our first full year in our home. We put a new roof on and we are in the process of making some more improvements to our heating system. We had a few hiccups: a few leaks, an overflowing dishwasher, a sewerage backup (FUN!) and I'm sure a few other "whoops" moments that I'm forgetting, but in the end none of it was significant and we were able to laugh at it all.


And to round off the year, we found out that we were expecting baby Trent. That journey will bring us into 2012 and I'm so excited for the year to come. But as we welcome the new year, I did want to take a few moments to thank everyone who has supported us all year long. I've also rediscovered some friendships with some of my mommy friends and I appreciate all of your advice and guidance! We love you all and can't wait to introduce Trent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment